I don't want to give this place a rubbish review as I only grabbed a sandwich and a drink with my wife and therefore I wish my constructive critisism to be acknowledged in the hope that my next experience will be tip top. Merely my accompanying salad to my sandwich was pretty bad. Limp lettuce, unseasoned, no dressing... no love. Cheap, Salad tomatoes instead of real tomatoes. Unfortunately I always judge a chef by his salad and wasn't impressed.....although it was a lunch time and a Monday. The staff seemed nice and friendly and the place is beautiful. I look forward to returning and having an evening meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hunters Inn pub is blessed with the most magical setting, tucked at the bottom of the exquisitely beautiful Heddon Valley on Exmoor. The narrow road from the moor descends beneath a canopy of ancient trees. Sun-dappled leaves glitter and gleam. The river runs past the inn and a short walk takes you to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Hunters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunters` Hotel Exmoor National Park
- The Hunters Inn Martinhoe, Devon