Just like to say that I really wish the new owner (David I think it is) the best of luck, he's doing a grand job and making a very tired old place into a very nice place indeed.
We stayed there last weekend having arrived on the off chance of getting a room and happily there was one left, it was not quite finished and described as 'mid refurb' but very acceptable being brand new, having a super shower and in general, very comfy with a stunning view.
The food was fine too, very well cooked and seasonal.
Worth the trip and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hunters Inn pub is blessed with the most magical setting, tucked at the bottom of the exquisitely beautiful Heddon Valley on Exmoor. The narrow road from the moor descends beneath a canopy of ancient trees. Sun-dappled leaves glitter and gleam. The river runs past the inn and a short walk takes you to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Hunters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunters` Hotel Exmoor National Park
- The Hunters Inn Martinhoe, Devon