“Homely seaside getaway”

Ranked #1 of 18 Exmouth B&B and Inns
Bromley, England, United Kingdom
“Homely seaside getaway”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I had to visit Exmouth for a funeral unfortunatley, but staying at the Rohaven made the trip so much easier and more bearable. The hosts were lovely, and very sympathetic and understanding, but also very helpful with local knowledge and general TLC. The room was spotlessly clean and very homely, the breakfast was fantastic, and the hosting was warm and friendly without being intrusive. The house itself is impressive in its size, with a lovely garden and is situated in a convenient central location, making it very easy to find and get to. I would certainly like to stay there again under happier circumstances.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Cleethorpes, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 February 2013

we travelled from cleethorpes to attend our son,s pass out from the royal marines and chose to stay here and so glad we did paula and gary where lovely and couldnt do anymore for us through out our stay we was a group of 9. thanks again paula and gary and we will be visiting again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Nelson, New Zealand
Reviewed 21 December 2012

We travelled from New Zealand to attend my son's pass out from the Royal Marines and chose to stay at Rohaven and so glad we did. Paula and Gary were fantastic hosts. Paula was so lovely and helpful - she made us feel so welcome and nothing was a problem. The rooms were clean and had everything we needed. Really filling breakfasts as well. I cannot rate them highly enough as they made a memorable time for our family quite special.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I decided to take my partner to Exmouth for the weekend for our anniversary, staying at the Rohaven B&B was the start for the best weekend I have ever had, the B&B was really warm and welcoming, the rooms were very tidy and the sleep was perfect, Paula the B&B owner recommended a lovely restaurant and her husband Gary also drove me and my partner to the restaurant which made are evening even better, the breakfast was also stunning the next morning,
Any one visiting Exmouth or even the nearby towns and cities I highly recommend the Rohaven B&B and for Paula and Gary I can assure you will see us again next year thanks for making it a great weekend for us

Room Tip: I Had room 10 and couldnt Fault it in any way,
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Joseph M
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Warm welcome given by both Paula and Garry, who have recently taken over this well established, successful business, set the tone for a great relaxing break for myself and my partner. Despite being "new" to the bed and breakfast game, they displayed a calm proffesionalism thoughout, nothing was too much trouble or a problem, offering help and advice as needed without being over attentive. Rohaven is clean and well apointed offering a warm, friendly place to stay and well placed for all the delights of the area.
Look forward to visiting again soon. Best of luck for the future!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 October 2012

fantastic service and expectations more than met in this lovely victorian guest house stayed here with my wife and children and would strongly recommend the family room and staff very welcoming topped off with a lovely breakfast,will definitely stay again

Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for a couple of nights while visiting family and really enjoyed our stay at the Rohaven. The room was very clean and well presented,lovely breakfast, good facilities and very friendly and welcoming hosts. Great location for the beach and train station to get to Exeter. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2012