“Great host, location and price!”
Review of Seaforth Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Exmouth
Seaforth Hotel
Ranked #11 of 18 Exmouth B&B and Inns
London
“Great host, location and price!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Pete the owner was very welcoming and always went out of his way to assist. He stayed up to welcome us on our late arrival at approx. 11:30pm and has been very friendly and helpful from day one. We had a family room shared by 3 people and it was very adequate and comfortable. It was a real "home" feeling and although we shared bathrooms with others we did not have to wait at all. A very short walk into town, the railway station and the coast - it is the perfect location to be to explore Exmouth. Unfortunately the owner is thinking of selling the business - so hopefully someone with the same hospitality will take over!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Seaforth001, Owner at Seaforth Hotel, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased you felt at home with us and enjoyed your stay at Seaforth. Hopefully, we will see you again next year.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We have stayed at the B&B for the last few years and each year it gets better, the rooms are clean and well maintained. The breakfast is delicious, the hospitality from Pete is excellent, he is friendly and warm, we will returning again next year.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank paulandjulie5
Seaforth001, Owner at Seaforth Hotel, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
Thanks for your review. It was really great to see you again and we look forward to seeing you again next year.
Londonderry
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I spent 10 days at the Seaforth Hotel on a business trip in May 2013. From the outset Pete went the extra mile to ensure I was made to feel very welcome and was looked after extremely well throughout my stay.
Situated 100 yards from the seafront and less than a five minute walk from the town centre, the Seaforth hotel offers a superb location for a relaxing break or a longer stay with everything you will need nearby.
Despite been unaccompanied for the duration, Pete ensured I was made to feel at home and at ease in the homely, comfortable surroundings complete with the essential WiFi.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Seaforth Hotel for someone who appreciates a family atmosphere and a genuine personal touch, so often lacking nowadays.

Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Seaforth001, Owner at Seaforth Hotel, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Hey Paddy. Thanks so much for your review. It came as a complete surprise today and really cheered me up, as business has been a bit erratic this year. I am happy that you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay. You also were the perfect guest and made my job easy and a pleasure. I do hope your business travels bring you back here in the future and I wish you continuing success.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2013

From the moment the door opened Pete was the most welcoming host. Only stayed for 1 night but wished I could have stayed longer. The most comfortable bed and a quiet nights sleep not far from the town centre. Breakfast was served with a smile and will definitely book again on my return. This time for a longer stay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Will B
Seaforth001, Owner at Seaforth Hotel, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Thanks for your comments Will. I am glad you were comfortable and had a good nights sleep. We are certainly looking forward to welcoming you again on your return and hope you will be able to stay for longer.
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

After driving around Exmouth to find a b&b we stayed here, what a warm and friendly welcome fabulous room and an awesome breakfast, a 2 min walk from the beach and shops we will as a family with two small children most definitely stay again, THANK YOU X

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Maevewildman
Seaforth001, Owner at Seaforth Hotel, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Thank you for your review. We always try to do our best and it was a pleasure to go the extra mile for your family and your specific requirements (ie. the extra bed we imported). I hope it worked to your satisfaction.
Your children are a real credit to you, polite, well behaved and great fun. It will be our pleasure to welcome you all here at any time in the future.
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Upon finding the Seaforth hotel on the internet, phoned for availability and found the landlord, Pete, to be extremely friendly, professional and polite. Confident after the chat, we booked 3 nights stay.

On arrival we were met by a member of staff who showed us to the room (we were a bit early) but already made us to feel welcome. Later on we met Pete who guided us to our room and showed us all the other facilities of the hotel. At this point we knew we had made the right decision to book here.

Throughout our stay we were extremely comfortable and was assured that any local information we needed about our stay in the area Pete would help us with.

We stayed in the family room, the bed was very comfortable with lovely clean duvet and sheets. The cleanliness of the room, toilet and shower was exceptional. We were offered a wide and varied choice of breakfast - we choose the Continental. An ample choice of cereals and jams and anything which was not available Pete offered to kindly provide for us. Also for smokers there was room at the back of the hotel with plenty of chairs and a tv.

Exmouth is a lovely and friendly beach resort. A 30 second walk from the hotel to the sea front. A 2 to 5 minute walk to the town centre with plenty of choices of cafes, restaurants, shops and entertainment facilities. We feel Exmouth caters for all age groups.

We will definitely return to the Seaforth hotel again and we feel we have made a new friend in Pete.

Thank you very much for our stay and see you hopefully next year.

Clare and Greg.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Clare2012_12
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I recently stayed at the Seaforth for 2 nights and couldn't have been more pleased with the service I received and the facilities I had access to. Immediately, I felt welcomed by the incredibly polite and hardworking landlord Pete, who put himself at great lengths to ensure both my comfort and safety during my stay. (As I shared with a friend) I stayed in a room with two single beds, brand new TV furnishings and bed sheets, tea and coffee facilities and a wash basin. We also had access to several shower rooms spread throughout the guest house. Beds were very comfy and clean, and the showers were clean and efficient. We always felt safe at night, as Pete has strict policies on a deadline for any new check-ins, in order to ensure the safety of his tenants (who included elderly people and very young children). Pete would also stay up at night to ensure his tenants returned safely, after spending the evening out. Having the continental breakfast one morning and the full-English the other, I can certainly say the quality of food was very good, and Pete was always prepared to go out of his way to make sure we were fed and comfortable. The guest house also has free WiFi and a modern gym in the front room. As for location, it couldn't have been closer to the beach as well as being a 30 second walk into the centre of Exmouth. The guest house itself was very well kept, clean and tidy at all times and looked after by the kindest landlord you could possibly meet. Overall, the landlord's kind and friendly demeanour and attitude, as well as always being ready for a chat, coupled with the very affordable yet very high standard of the guest house made my stay in Exmouth extremely pleasant and I would most certainly recommend it to any one of my family or friends. I will definitely be returning to the Seaforth in the future, should I find myself in Exmouth again. 10/10 - Fantastic

Room Tip: All rooms are as good as each other. Some singles have en-suite showers. Family rooms are very spaci...