“Interior needs updating”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Popped in on the off chance as not eaten here for a while. The waitress was very attentive, The food was very nice, though next time I visit I would like the duck with the duck and pancakes as it comes off the bone not diced up . My partner had a Lamb Mussaman curry dish which was very nice. The rice dish I had was very plain for a chef special recommendation dish. It needed my more flavour so I used my partners curry to give it a bit of flavour. The restaurant needs to be more Thai with fresh flowers on the tables, not plastic. The African statue didn't fit in with the Thai theme. But regardless of my thoughts the service was good and the food was as good as any other Thai i've eaten in in the UK.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Whilst wandering around Exmouth we stumbled on this restaurant. We ate from the lunch menu which was excellent value and delicious. We had pork toast and vegetable tempura to start and then tofu pad Thai and chicken red curry. The food arrived quickly and was absolutely delicious.

we have eaten at lots of Thai restaurants and visited Thailand on numerous occasions between us and the food in this restaurant was authentic Thai. The staff were friendly and polite.

Although this restaurant is off the beaten track it is well worth tracking down.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I have visited the Lemongrass a few times over the years when staying with family in Exmouth. The service is still as good as it always was and the food still tasty too (though dearer) but the restaurant interior has never changed and is now needing a major overhaul. There was an unpleasant smell from the carpet where I was sitting (as there was too in the toilets - who carpets toilets these days?). It's a shame but until the interior is renovated I would probably not be inclined to eat here again

Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Sussed this place via trip advisor and were not disappointed. Just behind the main square is this little gem. It was only us and one other party in there who left within half hour, hence lower score on atmosphere. I had vegetable tempura & chicken satay starter folllowed by chicken mussaman curry with coconut rice, really delicious. Hubby shared starter then had prawn red curry & pad Thai which he also enjoyed. The price was not cheap, but then we are great believers in you get what you pay for!

1  Thank mcju
Reviewed 26 June 2013

i visited here on a saturday night and had a wonderful meal with friends.. The service and food was excellent and the restaurant itself was lovely. Nothing more to say other than , dont miss out and treat yourself to a lovely meal

1  Thank patrick t