“Lovely Food!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely Food!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went to this Restaurant with friends, one of whom was celebrating a birthday and who fancied Thai food. The service was efficient and friendly and the food was absolutely wonderful. We were so surprised there were so few people in the restaurant on a Saturday evening. We realise that Exmouth has a glut of eating places but this little treasure needs to be visited. We had a lovely evening, our friend was very pleased with it all and the staff were lovely.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jean Marie W

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Devon, England, United Kingdom
“Great meal and lovely evening”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Four of us went to Lemongrass Thai restaurant on Saturday 19 July for my husbands birthday. We had not been there before but look forward to going again. The food was very tasty and exceeded expectations. Also the staff were very pleasant and helpful. I thoroughly recommend this restaurant.
AKD

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Anita D
“Almost pot noodle standard!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We had takeaway from here. The most flavourless Thai I have ever had. I think my socks have more flavour.

Friendly service.

So disappointed.

2 Thank Sam K
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Great meal”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I went to lemongrass on the spur of the moment with my husband to get out of the rain - the service we got when we arrived was unprecedented they couldn't do enough for us we had the works with drinks and each course was so tasty and generous portion sizes and when we got the bill we were pleasantly surprised and will be returning very very soon

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Very accomodating”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Very impressed with Lemongrass as they had the dubious honour of hosting a group of 25 with only a day's notice! The food was good, not the best I've had at a Thai restaurant but service was very prompt and nobody waited too long for their food. Servers were all very friendly. Would visit again if I was in the area.

• Visited April 2014