“Lemongrass restaurant not worth going to”

Lemongrass Thai Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 127 Restaurants in Exmouth
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Zurich, The Netherlands
“Lemongrass restaurant not worth going to”
Reviewed 19 July 2009

Well something must have changed here! We went there last night (18 July 2009)
and the food and service were very mediocre. The Thai currys and stir fries were
very basic and to be honest less interesting (and a lot more expensive!)
than any Thai curry you could buy in a supermarket. The service was very poor - the watiresses didn't seem to understand what they were serving or how to serve it.
As for deserts, then why should I buy an overpriced pre-made icecream - isn't the
restaurant ashamed that their own chefs can't make desserts??!

I really don't understand why restaurants think they can get away with such poor quality
- I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone wasting their money at Lemongrass.

The market is stil wide open for a high quality Thai restaurant in the Exeter area.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
devon
“Best keep secret in Devon - Lemongrass Thai restaurant”
Reviewed 14 June 2009

I cant believe I am the first to write a review about this fantastic restaurant. I have eaten in some of the best Thai restaurants around the world, and this is honestly up with the best! Its a small restaurant, but you dont feel too close to each other. I try something different every time I go there, and its all brilliant. The decor is simple...the food isnt! Best of all, its not too expensive.

2 Thank devonyoungsters