“birthday treat”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“birthday treat”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great place to eat with a good atmosphere. We went on a Friday so I suspect quieter day may not be so good. Upon reading other reviews before I went I wasn't looking forward to eating there. But it was great we loved it and the staff. We would definitely eat there again.

Visited May 2014

EXMOUTH
“What a load of rubbish!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Overpriced, mass produced food. The side salad was laughable! 1 leaf of limp, brown, soggy iceberg lettuce with 1 slice of cucumber and tomato! Why bother going here when there are nicer restaurants just around the corner?

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Vaderswife
West Midlands, United Kingdom
“Good basic Italian food”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Visited Exmouth on a cold windy Sunday evening, very few other restaurants open so Prezzos was busy and lively. Meet and greet was just OK but they were busy. Excellent pizza, calzone and pasta, although I did have to send my calzone back as not fully cooked, but no questions asked and I received fresh piping hot calzone. Staff very friendly and efficient, good value and would revisited.

• Visited April 2014
Stroud
“Stroppy Maître D' makes you wait for no reason”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

The Maître d' made us feel very unwelcome - refused to let us take any of several empty tables, made us wait on a sofa, refused to let us have the table we wanted - which remained empty all evening! Won't go near the place again - they need to train their staff not to spoil customers' evenings.

• Visited April 2014
PB452
“Very good lunch”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I dropped in for lunch with our four year old. Service was good and very responsive and our daughter was helped with her menu choice.

Starters and main course arrived quickly and the food was hot and very good. I've been to many Prezzo's and they have always been good.

All in all, a very good experience.

Visited April 2014