“What a disappointment!!”

Prezzo - Exmouth
Ranked #97 of 127 Restaurants in Exmouth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“What a disappointment!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I went for dinner in prezzo on Friday 9th may with both sets of our parents. I've had a couple of bad experiences of poor quality food in there before but thought we would give it another go. Quality of the food was 50/50 around the table, good lasagne bad calamari!!!
The first thing I thought bad were the dirty glasses for water, when we asked for new ones they took then all away and only brought back 4, so it looks like we're sharing now!!! However the thing that shocked me most was the poor service from one waitress in particular, as she was in different clothing I imagine she is the manager. She slammed the glasses down on the table and scowled at us when we dared to thank her for them!! When my dad has to remind her that you don't reach across people to hand out desserts, that was the final straw. She could have walked around the table and been polite just as the very kind waiter who had served us before had!!! Such a shame to see a nice place being ruined by poor manners and bad people skills!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Sammy S

Pontefract, United Kingdom
“birthday treat”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great place to eat with a good atmosphere. We went on a Friday so I suspect quieter day may not be so good. Upon reading other reviews before I went I wasn't looking forward to eating there. But it was great we loved it and the staff. We would definitely eat there again.

Visited May 2014
EXMOUTH
“What a load of rubbish!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Overpriced, mass produced food. The side salad was laughable! 1 leaf of limp, brown, soggy iceberg lettuce with 1 slice of cucumber and tomato! Why bother going here when there are nicer restaurants just around the corner?

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Vaderswife
West Midlands, United Kingdom
“Good basic Italian food”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Visited Exmouth on a cold windy Sunday evening, very few other restaurants open so Prezzos was busy and lively. Meet and greet was just OK but they were busy. Excellent pizza, calzone and pasta, although I did have to send my calzone back as not fully cooked, but no questions asked and I received fresh piping hot calzone. Staff very friendly and efficient, good value and would revisited.

• Visited April 2014
Stroud
“Stroppy Maître D' makes you wait for no reason”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

The Maître d' made us feel very unwelcome - refused to let us take any of several empty tables, made us wait on a sofa, refused to let us have the table we wanted - which remained empty all evening! Won't go near the place again - they need to train their staff not to spoil customers' evenings.

• Visited April 2014