“Tasty treat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

C/o Tesco clubcard points we had a very "cheap" meal. Excellent food quickly served by happy helpful staff. My only irk is that their Cabonarra is a little dry for me, but each to their own taste. An excellent house red accompanied our meal. A simple tea-time meal.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I'm not a big fan of large chain restaurants but I've got to be fair I've never had a bad experience here, staff always seem to be pretty on the ball.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I went for dinner in prezzo on Friday 9th may with both sets of our parents. I've had a couple of bad experiences of poor quality food in there before but thought we would give it another go. Quality of the food was 50/50 around the table, good lasagne bad calamari!!!
The first thing I thought bad were the dirty glasses for water, when we asked for new ones they took then all away and only brought back 4, so it looks like we're sharing now!!! However the thing that shocked me most was the poor service from one waitress in particular, as she was in different clothing I imagine she is the manager. She slammed the glasses down on the table and scowled at us when we dared to thank her for them!! When my dad has to remind her that you don't reach across people to hand out desserts, that was the final straw. She could have walked around the table and been polite just as the very kind waiter who had served us before had!!! Such a shame to see a nice place being ruined by poor manners and bad people skills!!!!!

2  Thank Sammy S
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great place to eat with a good atmosphere. We went on a Friday so I suspect quieter day may not be so good. Upon reading other reviews before I went I wasn't looking forward to eating there. But it was great we loved it and the staff. We would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Overpriced, mass produced food. The side salad was laughable! 1 leaf of limp, brown, soggy iceberg lettuce with 1 slice of cucumber and tomato! Why bother going here when there are nicer restaurants just around the corner?

3  Thank Vaderswife