“Best food since i can remember!”
Review of Michael's Restaurant - CLOSED

Michael's Restaurant
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Amazing food with great service, will tell everyone to go there :)

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Me and my partner went to Michael's restaurant on Saturday night on a friend's recommendation and we certainly weren't disappointed. The atmosphere was really friendly and relaxed. The service was excellent without being too intrusive. And the food - excellent! Fresh, tasty, well-presented. We will definitely be returning and recommending to our friends.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I went to Micheals last nite with girlfriends I found it warm relaxing and with a lovely atmosphere , what with the complementary little soup which was so flavoursome , the lemon chicken with pesto was done perfect and just anoth portions size not to put me off was pretty to the eye and tastie on the tounge, we especially enjoyed the chocolate mousse and rasberrys which was so light and not to rich . It's just what Exmouth needs fine food and relaxing environment .

2  Thank hcristopher657
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Six of us ate on Saturday evening one meal was poorly prepared and when the complaint was raised it was dismissed.
I ordered sole which is either on the bone or in fillets[I prefer mine on the bone].What I recieved was a sole that had been split lengthwise and apart from the spine all of the other bones were present one of which lodged in my throat.

Kelvin Leigh Exmouth

3  Thank kleigh6806
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I have no complaints at all, apart from perhaps the beetroot chutney. The waitress was very competent and presentable the food also was very competent and well presented. However nothing really stood out to from the expected norm. If you can afford it and need an oasis of normality in a desert of Asian and oriental spice then perhaps this is perfect for you. If you want some surprise and delight then you would expect more.