“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Long time we have visited Exmouth and use to eat at Donatos but we found out that Donato had opened this restaurant we decided to visit and glad we did. Don was pleased to see us after so many years and as normal in the past we were made to feel welcome.
We went Friday night very busy had the special 2 course menu which started with breaded mushrooms I had Chicken breast with pepper sauce & veg, which was a double breast so plenty to eat it was cooked just right tender not dry, delicious, my wife had Lasagne which is her favourite food she said it was really taste and she ate the lot so that says it all washed down by glass of the house wine (driving). Great value.
First time in his new restaurant but would go back next time we are in Exmouth.

1  Thank TenerifeThe_reef

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

If you want a quiet evening, this fab restaurant is not for you! Lively and friendly with superb value food, good value house wine, we couldn't fault it last night. Donato was on fine form cruising the tables and making sure everyone was happy. Will definitely go back when we're next on this area. Well done!

1  Thank Espileg
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Good food but 15 minutes before we left the manager (Donato) started to shout and swear at a member of his staff in the restaurant. I have no idea why, but I feel that whatever the problem was, this should have sorted out in private. I and my party found this altercation to be uncomfortable and embarrassing, After paying the bill I expressed my disappointment to what had happened to Donato, but he became aggressive to me and my family and placed all of the blame on the member of staff. Living locally in Exmouth I would never visit this restaurant again.

7  Thank Nicky E
Reviewed 1 September 2013

My partner and I were staying for a week staying in Exmouth for a week. Great service, food and wine. Went twice while there. Will visit when next in Exmouth.

1  Thank BrightonRich
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We went last Saturday night as a 4. Was busy, usually a good sign. We all had fish from the specials board and was excellent. All had 3 courses and shared 2 bottles of wine , the bill was about £27 a head which I felt was good value for money in nice modern surroundings. Service was prompt without being intrusive, whatever we asked for duly arrived.

Will definitely go back.