Docks Cafe
Ranked #54 of 129 Restaurants in Exmouth
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

A plain, simple locals cafe, offering a relaxed atmosphere, plentiful basic food at reasonable prices. The Dockside breakfast is a hearty start to the day.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Great value, no pretensions, good food and friendly service - what more can you ask for?

I often visit when I am in Exmouth -their generous breakfasts are a welcome start to the day and I can also recommend their ham, egg and chips.

Simple, basic but comfortable and hits the spot each time

Reviewed 18 November 2012

This is a proper cafe but with high standards - its the place to go to have a relaxing breakfast or meal and to take friends when they visit

I just love the bacon sandwiches, eat in or take away I could live on them except when i am tucking into a full breakfast

I would thoroughly recommend it, yes it can get very busy at times and you can wait a while but that is a good sign - I personally wouldn't want to go in somewhere with no customers

Reviewed 1 October 2012

I live on the Exmourh marina and have always had very mixed experiences with the cafe.
A few weeks back, with the cupboards bear I decided to take my partner here for breakfast.
The cafe was not very busy at the time we ordered and the staff didnt mention any waiting time.
I enjoyed my coffee and newspaper, and then realised I had no breakfast and that I could see many unhappy faces around me with no food infront of them.
Well eventually after 57 minutes ny bacon sandwich and my partners small breakfast arrived, with no appology and no recompense offered not even a hot drink. Well never again.

2  Thank Ross H
Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

an elegant fishermans cafe. superb food. good service. great prices. full of local fishermen and visitors