“Relaxing and Delicious”

Ranked #7 of 127 Restaurants in Exmouth
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hi Everyone! Food served 6pm - 9 pm Tuesday - Saturday. We have relocated from Beacon Vaults over to Millers Restaurant in High Street, Exmouth.(Previously known as Avanti). We hope you will continue to support us.Thanks Andy and Lynne x
Kinderhook, New York
“Relaxing and Delicious”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We had dinner at the Beacon Vaults last night. It was excellent......and since we were traveling, the relaxed surroundings were welcome, as well as the friendly staff. Highly recommended if you are in Exmouth!

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Great food and very welcoming”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

After reading reviews on Trip Advisor about this restaurant, we decided to book while were were in holiday in Exmouth. Food was excellent quality, large portions and very good value for money. The owners made us feel very welcome. I would highly recommend and would certainly eat here again if we were in the area.

1 Thank Jackie R
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is the second time I have dined at Beacons Vault in Exmouth. From the moment you walk in the door you feel comfortable and relaxed Last time I visited with my grown up son and this time with my sister and disabled niece. The bar staff were efficient and welcoming the drinks were perfectly chilled and when we sat down at our table by the window Lynne made us feel so welcome and catered for everything we asked for. It was so relaxing and best of all you just know Lynne and Andy want you to enjoy yourself. Nothing was too much trouble. I had the fish pie and my sister had steak. My niece is on a very restricted diet and can only eat certain foods cooked in a certain way. Andy was brilliant and came over to our table to make sure my niece's food was cooked the way it needed to be. Lynne and Andy thank you both so much for all of the care and great food we received. I just wish your restaurant was close to where I live and I would dine with you a couple of times a month. This place is a real gem. Maggie

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Maggiegreenlands100
west bromwich
“No change”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We have been holidaying in Exmouth for the last 38 years and have eaten in most of the pubs and restaurants here.
We came across the Beacon Vaults just after Andy and Lynne moved in, The first night we had a meal there was on a Thursday , "Jamming night " When we saw all the musians walking in we wondered what we had let ourselves in for, But we had a fantastic meal and a great evening , The music was great.
We came again last year and the food and service was just as good.
We had a meal again on Wednesday night and am pleased to say there was NO CHANGE, Everything was as good as ever.

• Visited July 2014
Beacon V, Owner at Millers Restaurant, responded to this review, 18 September 2014
Hi Alan,

Thankyou for your review and continued support. We are pleased to hear you were again very happy with your visit.

Look forward to seeing you next time your down.

Lynne and Andy.
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Good honest food”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We ate here tonight the food was really good between us we had a risotto, a gourmet burger and whitebait. All the food was of a high standard, the whitebait was authentic and properly done. There is a good choice of local & international beers & I would recommend the crime brûlée for desert it was gorgeous!! The main restaurant was really busy so we ate near the bar, atmosphere was good, very friendly.

• Visited June 2014
Thankyou for your lovely review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks again,