“the best fish and chips!”
Review of Krispies

Krispies
Ranked #11 of 128 Restaurants in Exmouth
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Krispies Award Winning Fish & Chips
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Bought 2 small fish and chips, very generous portions, more than enough for my husband and I. Food very fresh, delicious and hot.
I'd recommend this to everyone, best fish and chips around.

Tmbarn, Owner at Krispies, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Many thanks for your positive review of Kripsies I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with us and we hope you visit again soon :)

There are newer reviews for Krispies

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I absoultly love this food establishment. Great value for money, friendly helpful staff. There has never been a mistake with my order. The battered chips are to die for! It's always busy here, which just proves how much of a popular choice it is, but they are more than happy for you to ring in your order, and it's normally always ready or just being done as you walk through the doors. They have a large selection of food choices, and also vegetarian options which I think is great! There loyalty cards are a great way to save money and then when you have enough, you can use it for a free meal! Overall I would not go anywhere but here for my fish and chips, the battered chips are to die for, the traditional are perfectly cooked, and the fish is cooked to perfection. I don't care what's anyone has to say, this is the BEST fish and chip shop in the South West!

Tmbarn, Owner at Krispies, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you very much for comment and we very happy pleased you enjoyed your fish and chips.
We look forward to seeing you soon :)

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

We have been to krispies a few times and have always been satisfied. On this occasion, a new starter was being trained and the young blonde lady that was training her was extremely abrupt and rude to me. As I gave my order to the trainee, the young blonde lady said "stop, start again" I then paused in disbelief, as she then said very abruptly "what did you want" throughout this ordeal, I remained patient and with a smile, and as I was returned with a frown and attitude. We then sat down at the table, I could hear her taking the same attitude with other customers. If it wasn't so busy, I would've asked to speak to the manager. We sat down and enjoyed our food as usual. We will be.returning again, but will firstly pop our heads in the door to see if she is working.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Have been going to Krispies for about ten years now and I've never been let down. The battered chips are literally the best chips I've ever tasted and the fish is excellent. I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Lizi and Ross H
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Went here after hearing good reviews however I was disappointed, after forgetting some of my order so me having to go back and collect it with no offer of any sort of compensation and a rude staff member I wasn't best pleased. Then when I got home to enjoy my meal the fish I ordered was really small, it cost £3.80 so I was very annoyed.The chips were nice but don't know if I'd buy here again.

Tmbarn, Owner at Krispies, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

I'm sorry we missed something off your order and appreciate your frustration. The 18th April was are busiest week of the year and unfortunately mistakes are made. The cod that you felt was small for £3.80 was the price of our small cod, we do offer a regular and a large for a bigger appetite.