“Beautiful food and friendly service”
Review of El Olivo

El Olivo
Ranked #14 of 128 Restaurants in Exmouth
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Meze and Tapas in a casual but stylish dining atmosphere, with a constantly changing menu using fresh local produce. Find us on Facebook to see our weekly menu.
Solihull
“Beautiful food and friendly service”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Booked a table after walking past, had a look through the window and it looked a lovely little restaurant. That evening we were met with a smile by the manager, and made to feel very welcome. We had 4 dishes first, they were amazing so decided to get another 4 in. They also played two of my favourite albums in the back ground, James Blunt and Paulo Nutini.

The food, service, and restaurant were 5*. We will certainly be returning next time we visit Exmouth.

Perpignan, France
“Update since our last visit - Still Great!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have reviewed this restaurant previously but after a recent visit wanted to hop back on and just confirm again what a little gem this is for Exmouth. Food and service totally top notch, keep up the good work guys!

1 Thank KPS77_11
UK
“Welcome surprise”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Called in here on spec and we had a brilliant evening. All of our choices were excellent (and we had to re-order some to check again for quality!). Had a great night here and would highly recommend El Olivio to anyone touring in E Devon. Do not go past without paying a visit!.

1 Thank ChrisB090
Yeovil, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Totally delicious”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

10/10 for every dish and a lovely host. Simple deliciou and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Thank you. We'll be back.

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Excellent food in small portions”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I saw this place recommended, so I thought I'd give it a try. The restaurant was small and tidy, and therefore not too hectic. There was a good selection of food available listed on their boards - so presumably changing regularly. I couldn't fault the service in any way. The food was excellent, well cooked, and perfectly seasoned, but the portion sizes were very small.... I guess it would have been better if I felt like spending more that evening, but over £17 gone, including a beer and 3 dishes, I left feeling like I had eaten little more than an appetiser... I felt a little dissapointed as a result, given that the food itself was so enjoyable. That said, I would not let that desuade anyone from tryig this place - this was just my experience and opinion!