“Can't go wrong”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Great choice of seating and the food is of a high standard. The views are brilliant and makes a great break from a day on the beach

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We ate here on our last night of the holidays the food was lovely but very over priced just like the rest of the haven site

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Just returned from our holiday at Haven and ate at the restaurant on several occasions. The view was outstanding and we sat outside overlooking the sea on each of our visits. We were served by Will on every occasion who was fantastic and nothing was to much trouble, along with the rest of the staff kept tables clear and prompt in clearing up after guests had left. The food was fabulous my ten year old was eating smoked salmon, prawns and mussels by the time we left! The restaurant was family friendly especially with the play area so close by. I would definitely recommend visiting and especially try the seafood that's on offer.......and if you have room the Eton mess :)

South Beach C, Public Relations Manager at South Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Sarah B,

Thank you for the lovely review you have left about the South Beach Cafe.

It sounds like Will looked after you well - he is a star! it is great to read that you enjoyed your meals and even your 10 year old was kept happy and trying new things.

We hope to welcome you back sometime.

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

You would be better buying the burger from the onsite Burger King, most probably the worst burger ever eaten, over cooked, rock hard, I have a very high suspicion that this was re heated in a microwave or the chef was drunk and forgot about it on the griddle...stay clear

Hi Rob W,

Thank you for the review you have left - I have to say I am really sorry that you didn't get a chance to enjoy our high standard of food.

I can also confirm we don't own a microwave nor do I think any of our team were under the influence.

I do hope you fed-back to the team on the day and allowed us to turn this situation around by at least us offering to change your meal or refund you?

If you would like to contact me to further investigate, please e-mail me on SBCtripadvisor@haven.com

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We visited this restaurant a few times this summer, I cannot say enough good things about the place, the food was amazing, especially the hake with butternut squash puree and squid ink, lush!!
The restaurant is also very family friendly, with a lovely play area just outside, and a view to die for!!
Overall one of the best restaurants I have eaten in, nearly forgot also fab waiting staff especially Lauren & Hannah.

Dear Carolyn G,

Thank for taking the time to write us a great review on your recent experience of the South Beach Cafe.

I am glad you and your family made the most of our offering whilst enjoying the food also.

Thanks for the kind words about the team, we'll be sure to pass this over.

We hope to see you again soon.