“Ice cream like it should be!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Exmouth
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Antonio's is an authentic Italian Ice Cream Parlour and Cafe in the heart of Exmouth. The ice cream is made fresh on the premises. The ice cream is used in a range of mouthwatering Hot Waffles, Ice Cream Sundaes or you can create your own unique type of ice cream milkshake! There is the finest Italian Coffee, wonderful Hot Chocolate (in Milk, White or Dark) and a range of food to make Antonio's a wonderful experience for those aged from 5 to 95!
London
“Ice cream like it should be!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

There is not much to crow about in Exmouth, however, the ice cream in Antonio's definitely puts it on the map. The flavours were splendid and another thing - coffee is the proper Italian too. We sat with others around us who were obviously 'regulars' and I think if I lived there, I too would be tempted more than is good for the waistline...

Visited June 2014

Exeter
“Scrummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My mum and myself have recently started coming on daytrips to Exmouth from Exeter and found this little gem after gettig off the train. Best ice cream I have had for years, very tasty! My mum doesn't like ice cream but loves the different sorbets you do. We get a treat from here every time we visit. Lovely!

• Visited June 2014
Tony B, Owner at Antonio's, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
So pleased to hear your comments about the Sorbets as we strive to ensure these are available both as a fat free and a dairy free alternative to those who aren't ice cream "addicts".Thanks again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Have been to Antonio's three times whilst on day trips from Exeter and have been impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the service provided. The dark hot chocolate melt was delicious on all three occasions and I would recommend it. A great variety of ice creams and sundaes and always a difficult choice over which one to try. I particularly enjoyed the donut ice cream which was available on the last visit . There was a lovely selection of home made cakes as well. I am looking forward to bringing my mother down to Exmouth to sample the ice cream soon.

• Visited April 2014
Antonio B, Owner at Antonio's, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Rosemary, many thanks for your lovely comments. You may be aware that the doughnut ice cream was the winner of the New Ice Cream competition held with Bassetts Farm pupils. This means that 10p from every scoop of Darcy's Doughnut Delight goes directly to Exmouth RNLI.
Evesham, United Kingdom
“Coffee and Ice Cream.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

We visited Antonio during a short break in Exmouth. We all had their fantastic Gelato in various flavours and all were delicious. My wife and I had coffee which was excellent. The owner then gave us a loyalty card and we got the children the nicest hot chocolate they have ever had, free!!
This was a friendly, well run, stunning example of why we should be getting our coffee anywhere accept Starbucks, Costa and Café Nero. Good luck to "Antonio" and his staff. We'll defiantaley be back next time we are in Exmouth. Thank you.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Antonio B, Manager at Antonio's, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Having just been awarded Exmouth's Best New Business for 2014 it shows there is indeed a place for small family independent businesses as well as the corporate giants. We will continue to try and meet the highest expectations and standards that our customers seek and we are pleased your visit was enjoyed.
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Super ice cream!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Me my wife and three children loved this place great coffee and super ice cream sundae's. The staff were also great.

Visited May 2014