“Great place. Lovely atmosphere and lovely customer service!!”
Review of The Waterfront Restaurant - CLOSED

The Waterfront Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open on bank holidays for Breakfast, Lunch,afternoon teas & Dinner Monday to Saturday last orders 21.00 Sundays 10am to 4.30pm
“Great place. Lovely atmosphere and lovely customer service!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I met a friend here on sat and had coffee. Staff very friendly and polite.
Went again with my family(hubby, teenage daughter and my 9 year old son) and had morning coffee and cake. The fruit scones were delicious and received 2 with stunning jam. Hot choc was devine and view breathtaking!! Service great and very polite and helpful.
Overall amazing service. Thank you.

Exeter
“Lovely restaurant, gorgeous view”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Last Saturday I had lunch with friends at The Waterfront. We had a lovely light meal - highly recommended. This is the third time I've eaten there at lunchtime.

Good, very friendly and helpful service. Lovely fresh food and delicious desserts. I will certainly go again!

The only downside is that parking can be difficult if it is a sunny day and the seafront parking spaces are all taken! It is about 15 minutes walk from one of the larger car parks if that is the case.

Exeter, United Kingdom
“A very expensive average evening!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We visited as a party of 4 for a friends birthday, booking had been entered wrongly but they did sort things out, no choice of table and had no view. Drinks and food is very pricey, although food was nice I have had better and more from a good pub restaurant. I would say that for the cost, there could have been more of it. Choice is limited and sweets very over priced for the amount on the plate. If you are a visitor of the Marina then maybe you would expect to pay these prices but for us locals its a joke, nearly £40 per head. Also, found that the place was extremely noisy, low flat ceiling didn't help. As the place got busier found it very hard to have a conversation. The main man maybe the owner seemed friendly enough but the girl that served us lacked personality and a smile. Overall very disappointed.

2 Thank Janet S
Exeter, United Kingdom
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have been to this restaurant on several occasions now and have never been disappointed. I have tried breakfast, lunch and dinner and all were lovely. The creme brûlée is the best I have ever tasted and the eggs Benedict is amazing too. The service is always brilliant and I really like the way everything is presented right down to the little tea pots and the nice wine glasses. The view from the terrace is spectacular. The restaurant is family friendly although if I had one minor criticism it would be that the menu could do with more child friendly food, especially for brunch. This is definitely our new favourite place to go in Exmouth.

London
“Lovely views and food”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Went here for lunch for my father in laws birthday and were sat outside on the deck - the deck and the stunning views from it are what make this place somewhere great to go as from the front it really doesn't look like much. There isn't much to the menu and it is difficult to decipher but the calamari starter was great, bigger than expected and I would recommend the seafood platter. The crab sandwich looked good and i'd be tempted to try that next time. The service was just ok.

1 Thank Travelseahorse