“This is a little gem!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Waterfront Restaurant - CLOSED

The Waterfront Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood, European, British
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Open on bank holidays for Breakfast, Lunch,afternoon teas & Dinner Monday to Saturday last orders 21.00 Sundays 10am to 4.30pm
Wiltshire
“This is a little gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Had a lunch and evening meal at this restaurant last week. Absolutely brilliant. The food was absolutely delicious, we both cleared our plates almost to the point of licking them clean. We even had our dogs with us which were welcomed into the patio area.
The owners and staff really make this place, so friendly and nothing too much trouble.
The views are pretty spectacular and we were lucky enough to be there on a sunny day although the views would still be pretty amazing in bad weather.
This is a top class restaurant with a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Attention to detail was spot on.
Really I can't find any fault with this lovely restaurant and have recommended to my friends to visit.
We will definitely be back again next time we're in Exmouth.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great place. Lovely atmosphere and lovely customer service!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I met a friend here on sat and had coffee. Staff very friendly and polite.
Went again with my family(hubby, teenage daughter and my 9 year old son) and had morning coffee and cake. The fruit scones were delicious and received 2 with stunning jam. Hot choc was devine and view breathtaking!! Service great and very polite and helpful.
Overall amazing service. Thank you.

Exeter
“Lovely restaurant, gorgeous view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Last Saturday I had lunch with friends at The Waterfront. We had a lovely light meal - highly recommended. This is the third time I've eaten there at lunchtime.

Good, very friendly and helpful service. Lovely fresh food and delicious desserts. I will certainly go again!

The only downside is that parking can be difficult if it is a sunny day and the seafront parking spaces are all taken! It is about 15 minutes walk from one of the larger car parks if that is the case.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Exeter, United Kingdom
“A very expensive average evening!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

We visited as a party of 4 for a friends birthday, booking had been entered wrongly but they did sort things out, no choice of table and had no view. Drinks and food is very pricey, although food was nice I have had better and more from a good pub restaurant. I would say that for the cost, there could have been more of it. Choice is limited and sweets very over priced for the amount on the plate. If you are a visitor of the Marina then maybe you would expect to pay these prices but for us locals its a joke, nearly £40 per head. Also, found that the place was extremely noisy, low flat ceiling didn't help. As the place got busier found it very hard to have a conversation. The main man maybe the owner seemed friendly enough but the girl that served us lacked personality and a smile. Overall very disappointed.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Janet S
Exeter, United Kingdom
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have been to this restaurant on several occasions now and have never been disappointed. I have tried breakfast, lunch and dinner and all were lovely. The creme brûlée is the best I have ever tasted and the eggs Benedict is amazing too. The service is always brilliant and I really like the way everything is presented right down to the little tea pots and the nice wine glasses. The view from the terrace is spectacular. The restaurant is family friendly although if I had one minor criticism it would be that the menu could do with more child friendly food, especially for brunch. This is definitely our new favourite place to go in Exmouth.

• 4 of 5 bubbles