“Saturday morning coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Saturday morning coffee”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Took the family for coffee and tea cakes, good service wonderful view, sat up stairs in the window.
Paid £3 each for 4 tea cakes only ordinary size, thought this was over the top as we have been to tea and coffee to many cafe/restaurants and never paid over £2 each, son in law paid but I wish we had this £12 was not good value for money. I won't be going back in a hurry. We have many cafés in the area with lovely views and they do not over charge.

• Visited August 2014

Barnstaple, United Kingdom
“I can never fault it!!!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Whenever I want a pig out, this is where I go.... We order lots of starters and tuck in!!!! Never any faults staff are always polite and helpful- keep it up instow arms

2 Thank razorjen
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A great eat”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Good real ale. Good food and service and dog friendly. Good choice of food. Great views. A nice beer patio on the front with heaters.

Visited July 2014
Longfield
“Good Family Pub”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Well priced family food. Good Beer served at right temperature, well done.
Plenty of outside seating, overlooking the Beach and Bay

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Dawn D
Bideford, United Kingdom
“cold food over priced”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My son wanted to take us out for lunch , we dropped in to Instow Arms (should of just come home ). We ordered two pizzas, one beef burger, & two starters all to share for the four of us after a very, very long wait the food arrived my beef burger was cold, chips so small were cold ,
my son & son in-law had pizza which looked very greasy, my daughter had calamari which was about six pieces,
home made bread, olives & olive oil dip. two coffees & two soft drinks
my beef burger went back twice in the end I gave up & just had a few tasteless chips which I left, the home made bread looks like its came from a supermarket . After our meal I went & spoke to the waitress, about the homemade bread she assured me the chef had made it . Left unsatisfied this lunch & drinks cost £59 - £9 for my beef burger .
Such a shame as this place is right on the sea front but will not be going back there & I am very local. My son in-law & daughter are both in catering.

• Visited July 2014