“Really good pizza and extras”
Review of Pizza Planet

Pizza Planet
Ranked #32 of 63 Restaurants in Kingsbridge
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Planet offer fresh, quality made to order pizzas. We make the dough fresh on our premises every day to a secret recipe that has been in the making for 10 years and is still improving.
Kingsbridge, United Kingdom
“Really good pizza and extras”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have passed by many times over the years and had the menu regularly put through my door but, even though I love pizza, I had never tried it until recently when I had hungry visitors one evening.
I ordered a selection of things, not knowing what were better, and decided to collect as the quoted delivery time was over an hour by which time my visitors would have eaten the furniture!!
I watched the food being prepared then cooked and chatted with the staff, who showed good attention to detail.
The end result was really great food - garlic bread and various pizzas (the meat feast was a triumph for me particularly with extra meat).
I will certainly be going back for more and am very happy to recommend Pizza Plant.
The only negative (and the reason for a one star drop) is that due to their location with residental neighbours they have to close too early for my liking.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank peterindevon

Stonesfield
“Friday night special”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Sometimes only a pizza will do! And this take away never lets you down. Had many a pizza from the Planet over the years and have enjoyed them all. Nicely packed and delivered to your door by the friendly silver van!
Get on the phone and call next time you're hungry and feeling like some quality comfort. . .

• Visited July 2013
Kingsbridge, England, United Kingdom
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

There is no doubt, you'll be getting some of the best pizza in Kingsbridge with freshly made dough and fresh, tasty ingredients. Its a little on the expensive and sometimes delivery times are very long (acceptable in busy times!) but I've never been disappointed by the food!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Jaz G
Kingsbridge, England, United Kingdom
“Best pizza I have ever tasted!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The pizza sauce is the nicest I have ever tasted and they are also very generous with the toppings, the service was also very quick and nice to know that the pizza dough is made by them fresh every day!

Visited September 2013
Malpas, United Kingdom
“Pizza take away”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

After a tiring day we needed hot food to take home quickly. Very friendly service. One large pizza fed all four of us and generous topping of pepperoni on pizza cooked to perfection in 10mins. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
Wayne G, Owner at Pizza Planet, responded to this review, 5 September 2016
Thank you for your kind review, we're glad you enjoyed your Pepperoni pizza and look forward to seeing you again soon.