“Best italian meal ever !”
Review of Giovanni's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Giovanni's
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We've just spent a few days on holiday in the Kingsbridge area and stumbled on this restaurant by chance. The owner/chef is a lovely Italian man and made us feel very welcome..likewise his wife (?) and the young waitress. My husband and I both had the deep-fried calamari to start ( which I always said i disliked as I'd had some horrible rubbery versions ) but this was really lovely ! To follow we had tagliatelle, mine with olives and anchovies and hubby's with tuna...both excellent. To follow we had an awesome ice-cream , cream, meringue, chocolate sauce concoction to share..fantastic ! All washed down with a reasonably priced bottle of pinot grigio blush.
I'd highly recommend this restaurant if you're in the mood for some lovely authentic italian food.
P.s they don't serve pizzas.

3  Thank HelenP1970