“"A little gem"”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in South Molton
Northam House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 22 South Molton B&B and Inns
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“"A little gem"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

Just got back from a lovely two night stay at Northam House after attending a friends wedding. We have a very warm welcome from the hosts and their lovely dogs Maggie and Bo. This place is full of character and it felt like nothing was to much trouble. I spent time playing with both of the dogs and for me it makes the stay more pleasurable and they were right little characters.

Mike was very helpful it providing recomendations and pointing us all in the right direction for food and drink on the first evening. I got the impression that anything you required they would do their upmost to provide it for you.

We stayed in the double room with seperate bathroom. The bedroom was nice and the bed very very comfortable. Tea and coffee facilities within the room, along with water and fresh milk. It was no hassle for us having the bathroom seperate, it was all of 6 steps away and a bathrobe was provided. Trust me it was worth it as the shower was to die for!

Breakfast was delicious both mornings we had a wide variety of cereal, toast, jam, maramalade, juice, coffee, tea, grapefruit and a hot breakfast to choose from. It was just what you needed to start the day off.

Highly recommend this B&B, it's well worth the money and will definately return in the future.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

my mum had been here before last year and was keen to take me there.
the house and its hosts isabell and mike were so lovaly and frendly.we felt so welcome and part of there family.
the rooms were excellent ,breakfast brilliant with nothing being to much trouble ,so much so that mike even went to the trouble of making mum and i coddled eggs ,do try them they are lovaly
and isabells home made jam
all in all i would most certanly be going back .

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pudding30
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

After a very tiring days cycling the hills (mountains of Devon my greeting from Mike & Isabel could not have been warmer.
The accommodation is excellent and my room, bed and shower were spot on.
What made my stay extra special was that Mike was genuinely interested in my ride and helped me with some road tips for the next day, he also insisted on making me breakfast even though I was leaving much earlier than I could have reasonably expected any host do this.
The lovely Isabel said she would wrap me up "a piece cake" to take with me the following morning, she lied-she actually wrapped me "cake" enough to keep me going for the next two days! Would definitely stay here again, lovely genuinely friendly hosts.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo