“Home from home”
Review of The Coaching Inn

The Coaching Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in South Molton
The Coaching Inn
Ranked #10 of 22 South Molton B&B and Inns
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Home from home”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed in the coaching inn for a week while attending a wedding, and the staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend the coaching inn to anyone and I will certainly be staying there again. Best b&b I have stayed in for a long time.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank whitesox77

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Seven muddy men on muddy mountain bikes made very welcome by landlady Jayne her family and team. A thoroughly enjoyable evening with good pub food and well kept real ales.
An impromptu unplugged session with our ukuleles was well received and the Taylor's Reserve Port given in appreciation was excellent!
Thankyou

• Stayed April 2014
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Staying in south molton for the night I had a stroll round the little town square and come across the coaching inn pub ,I could see people were having food so popped in to check the place out .the bar is very well stocked with a large chose of ales and I noticed a food menu chaulked on a board next to the bar . We I asked the bar maid she brought me a menu over and she said you either order from this or have something from the wall boards. The pricing is very reasonable and the food was very nice indeed. I had a chat with janet the bar maid she was helpful and told me about the inn which has 12 on- suite bedrooms for hire at a out standing value of £35 b&b very large free car park to rear of premises, I told Janet I might stay on my next stay in the area but I like a early start has I have to travel upto Leeds in west yorkshire she said no problem that they could prepair something to take with me in the morn (sandwich/ drink) which would be great for me . Didn't see any tv in the place just a nice bit of back ground music

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank yorke_jh
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014

we have been visiting South Molton for the past 4-5 years or so 3-4 times a year - we have always stayed at the Coaching Inn - Jayne, Jill, Jean and the team have always made us very welcome and the standards of the pub and B&B (no it's not a hotel previous reviewers so don't expect hotel quality linen - not that the linen is poor it is well laundered , pressed and the beds are comfortable) have been good - and over the years since these guys have taken over there have been marked "improvements" - upgrading of TVs in the rooms etc - the food has always been good and staff friendly - always willing to go that extra mile - we will be back and back and back - that's a promise not a threaat!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank delsan
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Called in on a Friday lunchtime and had fantastic homemade steak & kidney pie. Owner very helpful in setting up my wifi and arrangements for me to spend some time "remote working". Very good atmosphere and B&B price is great value for the middle of town. Much improved from a few years ago. Looking forward to staying there when I get the chance.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Tiverton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Although there is plenty of space inside and out and the staff are friendly. The rooms felt like I had just walked into a random persons own bedroom. The bed linen was low budget, thin and in a variety of garish designs. The rooms felt as if they were not properly aired, and that the staff were not able to cope with their allotted tasks.

I would not visit here again

Room Tip: There is little to chose from in the way of accommodation in the town, it is better than other plac...