“Weekend in Devon”
Review of Quoit-at-Cross

Quoit-at-Cross
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tiverton
Quoit-at-Cross
Ranked #14 of 32 Tiverton B&B and Inns
Stansted Mountfitchet, United Kingdom
“Weekend in Devon”
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I shared a weekend in Devon with my partner three years ago, (October, ignore dates on here) now to introduce him to my family! We stayed at this place as i'd always holidayed here when I was younger and I wanted to see if the place had changed at all.

It's still run by the same family and even though the farm life seems to have disappeared slightly I still got the same warm welcome as always.

As a child I remember growing up at this farm, playing with the endless amount of kittens roaming around and having some good food - back then breakfast consisted of a boiled egg. This time I was having a full English which was very fulfilling.

The room was lovely and very spacious, there was an ensuite bathroom with a shower over. This was a large room and a welcome large airing cupboard, it was chilly when we went!

I recommend this place to anyone wanting to get back to nature a bit.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are suitable, there isn't much passing traffic apart from the odd horse and may...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DawnM1982

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Glos
Reviewed 26 April 2011

Glad to be the first to review Quoit at Cross. We stayed for 2 nights while visiting Devon and we thought it was really nice. Coffee and cake on arrival which was very welcome and a nice touch. Large rooms with garden views, one a triple but as they had a spare room that night our son was given his own room at no extra charge which was great. The only thing I would say was that although the shower rooms have everything you need, they are a bit dated, so if you are a trendy boutique hotel kind of person then maybe not for you, but if you like comfortable down to earth stays with plenty of grub and a friendly welcome, look no further. Lounge available for evening use also.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank winters_on_tour
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tiverton
The Hartnoll Hotel
The Mitre Inn
The Mitre Inn
#1 of 4 in Witheridge
Stoodleigh Court Coach House B&B

Been to Quoit-at-Cross? Share your experiences!