Best Western Tiverton Hotel
Park 'n' Lodge(Westcott)
The Lion Hotel(Dulverton)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsbar menucoach partyno liftbuffet stylebit datedthe ground floorexecutive roomsingle bedroom was largelarge car parkgood sizeenjoyable staynight porterplenty of parkingreception staffevening mealkippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our recent stay at Best Western Tiverton Hotel in Devon was very enjoyable, All the staff are friendly and helpful but also very smart and professional. The rooms are well fitted out and very comfortable, liked the bottled water on the tea and coffee tray every day. Food was excellent, would stay here again if I visit Devon in the future. Well done Best Western.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
2  Thank Rosemary G
Rhys R, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Rosemary G,

Thanks for your great review, I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future and recommend you check out our website which always displays the best rates available.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We have recently come home from a week's stay at this hotel having returned after a successful visit last year. I honestly can't find any fault with this hotel which delivers great value for money. This time we had half board which worked well as the food is of a very high standard. Warning though, after the excellent breakfast you can't indulge in many pub lunches or cream teas if you want to do justice to the 3 course evening meal !! You can order your newspaper, the WiFi is excellent, the executive rooms spacious and comfortable. Plenty of milks are provided for tea and coffee together with a small daily bottle of water. The weather was very warm but a fan was kindly provided. This hotel is ideally situated for daily excursions and we will definitely be returning. Many thanks to all the great team of staff.

2  Thank judyh84
Rhys R, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear judyh84,

Thank you so much for your kind review and I'm delighted you enjoyed your short stay with us. Your comments touch on many aspects of the hotels services and it's really pleasing to receive such an endorsement from our guests.

I hope you had a safe journey home and I look forward to welcoming you on your return.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I've stayed here before on business a few years ago and the hotel seems to have improved a lot. My room was on the ground floor in the Executive Wing and the facilities for the business guest were very good. Firstly it was nice and quiet but was also great for working with a big desk and power sockets. The bathroom was small but ok.
The restaurant was spacious and the food delicious and well priced. The predominantly young staff were very efficient and were able to engage in conversation. The outside of the hotel is well maintained with beautiful flowers and looks very welcoming.
I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Business rooms are good for business!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank VeryHappyHammer

Dear VeryHappyHammer,

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to post a review and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I and my team appreciate the comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future when you return to this beautiful area of Devon.

kind regards

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel as we were delivering a two day training. What impressed us the most were the staff. From the receptionists to Wayne and Tom (conference support staff). They were excellent, friendly, efficient, nothing was too much trouble and they constantly checked things were running smoothly throughout the two days. Even when the electric went! (not their fault the main electricity supplier!) We would recommend this hotel for events of this kind, the staff are brilliant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ssouey

Dear ssouey,

Thanks for your great review and for the comments on our great team in particular, Wayne and Tom will be thrilled to learn what's been said.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

kind regards

Reviewed 25 June 2014

we used Tesco club card vouchers to pay for most of our 3 night stay. At £100 per night per queen room for 2 with breakfast is more than I could afford.The meals were priced out of my budget but the breakfasts were first class.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Rhys R, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear MELVYN2104,
Thanks for your review.I'm delighted you enjoyed your first stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you both back in the future.