Best Western Tiverton Hotel
US$135
Travelodge Tiverton(Tiverton)(Great Value!)
US$59
Travelodge
Padbrook Park Hotel(Cullompton)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Restaurant
Park View(Exeter)
US$100
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbar menucoach partyno liftbuffet stylebit datedthe ground floorexecutive roomsingle bedroom was largelarge car parkgood sizeenjoyable staynight porterplenty of parkingreception staffevening mealkippers
Reviewed 15 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Rhys R, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Nice hotel in mid Devon, quiet room overlooking the rear. Huge king sized bed. Even had a bath which I prefer. Perfect for a stay for work, and super breakfast next morning. Got lost in corridor after taking a wrong turn, but that was my fault...not theirs...! The bar was lovely and spacious, enjoyed a beer whilst watching the football on sky. Didn't eat in the restaurant for dinner, but as previously stated, great breakfast...!

Room Tip: Rear facing rooms extremely quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bryantheblue
Rhys R, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Bryantheblue,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at the hotel, we do take our guests review very seriously and the feedback is very important to us in developing our services and standards for the future.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you on your return.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Tiverton Hotel last week and was hugely impressed from the minute I walked into reception to be met by two receptionists who had the biggest genuine smile and was extremely helpful and extremely polite. The rooms were of a standard that I would expect in a 4 star hotel modern very well presented and extremely clean. The bar staff were again highly professional and very courteous. The food is excellently well presented and very very tasty.
The whole experience was very relaxing and would certainly recommend the hotel to anyone needing a hotel in the area, weather business or leisure the Tiverton Hotel is a MUST

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank David O

Dear David O,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed in a Superior Room for a couple of nights for a wedding. The room was large, very clean and very comfortable.
There was a large crowd of us on the first night, and rather than eat in the restaurant we all ate in the bar; to be honest the standard of the bar snacks food was mixed - our's was poor, whilst our son said his fish was delicious. Having said that the wedding meal was excellent, as were the breakfasts.
I think the outstanding feature of the hotel though is its staff - to a man/woman/boy/girl they were professional, polite, friendly and nothing was too much trouble - so nice to receive service like this these days, and so nice that someone obviously cares enough to ensure that all the staff buy in to the same standard.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tallulah707

Dear Simon_and_Susan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay.

I'm delighted you found our great team so accommodating, as you may imagine finding a team such as this takes time and dedication and I'm really proud of the way we try and go about our business here at the hotel and to get such recognition makes the whole thing very satisfying.

That having been said we obviously didn't get everything right and I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your bar food, however please let us know at the time and we would have gone out of our way to put it right. I look forward to that opportunity when you return.

Thanks again and kind regards

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Our room was quiet clean and spacious. Check in was simple and helpful map and directions were given to local area. Bar was a nice quiet area to sit and read after returning from sightseeing. Enjoyable dinner in the restaurant. Good breakfast, although staff serve you from the buffet. Good car parking and convenient location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 27williamson
Rhys R, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear 27williamson,

Thank you for your kind review, I and my team are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.