“Top Quality, Friendly Service, Excellent Sitting In or Take-Away”
Review of The Ganges

The Ganges
Ranked #33 of 82 Restaurants in Tiverton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The food quality served by the team at The Ganges is wonderful. Hand on heart, I can say it is one of the best Indian meals I've had.
I have tried both sitting in the restaurant where the staff on hand were friendly and helpful, and also a take-away delivery which was prompt and delicious.
I continually recommend The Ganges to my friends and so far, no one has been disappointed.
Lovely!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

what can i say love to eat out but little choice in tiverton feel all indain in tiverton are the same.... all sauces tasted bland or similar.... not a patch on the original ganges... i feel tiverton needs some new tastes and then there might be a change to the standards we are subjected to

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

This is our 4th visit now and it has been consistently good , I recommend the fresh sag aloo garlic onion soft potato and silky spinach. Good service and very clean !

Reviewed 11 January 2014

hi been before but this time i felt very unhappy .i went out to celebrate my birthday with my wife i went out early so not to be rushed but that is all i was . i ordered poppadoms and dips and starter and main .after get them i was half way through them with my wife having a lovely conversation when the starter was plonked on my table after pointing this out to the waiter and saying we were there for a relaxed meal that we had not finished he seemed disinterested he came back after 2 mins to check if we has finished . i had finished but my wife had not he picked up my plate leaving my wife sitting there with her plate on her own when he came back 2 mins later to check again if shes was finished i then again pointed out that plate should not be removed before both plates were finished he then again i felt undervalued by his response and then after wait half an hour for my main which i felt was taking the mick out of my concerns i talked to the manger he pointed out he knew of our concerns but not once thought of coming before my complaint and said sorry if i felt the service was poor this would of someway would of tempered my bad experience but a belated sorry is all i got .let say i didn't leave a tip like i always do because of VERY poor service

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Booked a table for myself, my mother and 2 daughters for New Year's Eve. Very nicely decorated and very welcoming. Food was good and hot and they let us have a doggy bag as there was some left over. Staff very attentive. Overall, a good experience and we will go again.

1  Thank Joan W