“Best by far!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We have eaten in many Indian restaurants acclaimed as the best and this one is really up there! Welcoming, excellent menu, beautiful authentic food. Staff are wonderful. Will go as often as possible and share the experience with friends and family.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The food quality served by the team at The Ganges is wonderful. Hand on heart, I can say it is one of the best Indian meals I've had.
I have tried both sitting in the restaurant where the staff on hand were friendly and helpful, and also a take-away delivery which was prompt and delicious.
I continually recommend The Ganges to my friends and so far, no one has been disappointed.
Lovely!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

what can i say love to eat out but little choice in tiverton feel all indain in tiverton are the same.... all sauces tasted bland or similar.... not a patch on the original ganges... i feel tiverton needs some new tastes and then there might be a change to the standards we are subjected to

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

This is our 4th visit now and it has been consistently good , I recommend the fresh sag aloo garlic onion soft potato and silky spinach. Good service and very clean !

Reviewed 11 January 2014

hi been before but this time i felt very unhappy .i went out to celebrate my birthday with my wife i went out early so not to be rushed but that is all i was . i ordered poppadoms and dips and starter and main .after get them i was half way through them with my wife having a lovely conversation when the starter was plonked on my table after pointing this out to the waiter and saying we were there for a relaxed meal that we had not finished he seemed disinterested he came back after 2 mins to check if we has finished . i had finished but my wife had not he picked up my plate leaving my wife sitting there with her plate on her own when he came back 2 mins later to check again if shes was finished i then again pointed out that plate should not be removed before both plates were finished he then again i felt undervalued by his response and then after wait half an hour for my main which i felt was taking the mick out of my concerns i talked to the manger he pointed out he knew of our concerns but not once thought of coming before my complaint and said sorry if i felt the service was poor this would of someway would of tempered my bad experience but a belated sorry is all i got .let say i didn't leave a tip like i always do because of VERY poor service