“Blissful and perfect relaxation!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Eden lodge

Private hot tub and private Garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private hot tub and private Garden
Lounge/diner with extensive countryside views
Mini inglenook fire place with wood burning stove
Floor to ceiling windows with rolling countryside views
Double doors out onto deck
Glass covered deck with private hot tub
Watch the sunrise from here (or the hot tub)
Relax and absorb the view
Kitchen
Bedroom
Toilet/shower room
Sunset position
Bikes for hire
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
shocktact...
Devon
“Blissful and perfect relaxation!”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Eden lodge was a perfect stay for us as we want peace and quiet away from the world and relax. The lodge was well equipped and we cooked a few meals so that was great, my partner loved the wood burner and I loved the hot tub!
The TV was great as lots of choice if needed and wifi also very good, we popped into Wellington town which is not far and not too remote as near main routes, so can get out and about easily. The owners are truly lovely and nothing was too much trouble for them so that was so nice.
I cant think of anything that could be improved and we will definitely return :)

Melanie F
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Perfect retreat”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

amazing lodge , very comfortable and clean , lovely hot tub and wood burner.
Stayed here three times and will definitely stay again.
The hosts are amazing very friendly and helpful.
It’s has everything you need for a perfect relaxing break.
Would definitely recommend

poppetkit...
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Beautiful blissful bolt hole”
Reviewed 22 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Lovely log cabin, very private, remote location in Tiverton about 4 mikes from Wellington. Corin and Rob, the owners are wonderful, friendly and accommodating. The hot tub was perfect to sit and take in the fantastic views.

Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Michelle...
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Absolute Gem!!”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

From the very start of booking Eden Lodge, the owners, Rob & Corin, couldn't have been more helpful. We had a 3 night girlie weekend, one of our party being disabled and our ramp was not up to scratch so within minutes, Rob had made a perfect ramp to access the lodge. We couldn't have been more grateful.
The attention to detail is amazing, we had cake waiting for us, tea, coffee, sugar and many other basics. Add to this a beautifully decorated, homely with a gorgeous fireplace setting for the log burner (love the cubby-hole lights!) but modern lodge, hot-tub ready, we decided to get in a few provisions and not leave the lodge for our stay. It was too beautiful and serene to miss out, and we all have plans to return with our partners.
Stunning views, complete peace, we couldn't have asked for more.

lorraineh...
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“A world away from home. More than perfect in every sense”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I don't think I can express in words how beautiful Eden Lodge is! I stayed here for a long weekend with 2 friends for a mini hen break. It is literally breath taking. Most certainly so much more than we expected. We fell in love with the lodge so much that we chose to stay in for the entire duration! We popped to the shop on our first morning and stocked up for the weekend.

Rob and Corin go way above their duty as owners. They are so friendly and thoughtful. We had a warm welcome and felt at home right away thanks to their kindness. They fully respect their guest's privacy but are on hand if needed. I use a wheelchair and upon arrival I realised the ramp I brought with me was too small to get me up onto the decking. I was aware I needed to bring one. Corin immediately called on Rob to find a solution. Within less than 15 minutes of my arrival Rob built me a ramp from scratch. I felt like nothing was too much for them. If you are disabled it is possible depending on your needs to rent this property. Once on the decking everything is on one level. It is spacious inside and I moved around in my chair with ease. The hot tub is set into the decking making it easier for me to transfer. The water did wonders for my aching joints!

The location is perfect if you want peace and quiet. We could have heard a pin drop, even during the day! The only sound is from the stunning wild life. The views are stunning. Coming from a densely populated area I felt like I was in another world.

The cabin itself you adorable. There is everything you need within those 4 walls. They have literally thought of everything. My favourite things are the hot tub and the log burner. I felt very serene for the first time in years.

We are all visiting again and we would, without a doubt, recommend Eden Lodge to our family and friends. You will not find a fault and you will not be disappointed. Way above expectation.

Thank you Rob and Corin. Can't wait to visit again.

AJ1509
“Perfect Retreat for a Relaxing Weekend”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This place is a gem and you should trust the reviews like I did.

I stayed here with my partner to celebrate my 40th birthday and it was the best relaxing weekend away I've had.

Set away from the main roads and with fantastic views meaning you can really enjoy the peace and quiet.

You can park your car right by the lodge so it's easy to unpack. We also got an online supermarket shop delivered to us which was easy as most of the delivery vans know where the place is.

The Lodge is stunning with everything you need. Rob and Corin are extremely helpful and friendly and are on hand should you need them but are not intrusive. We didn't see them other than to be greeted and to hand the key back.

As well as having a dip in the hot tub, you can sit on the veranda and admire the well maintained garden with apple trees, a hammock, a decorative well, a pic nic bench and an enclosed area which has chickens. The enclosure was perfect for the dog to be left to run up and down and he got on very well with the chickens who by the way lay yummy fresh eggs. The chickens are in their own run and don't make any noise. I think they add character to the place too.

We had 1 rainy day whilst there which I actually relished in because it meant we could set the log burner! Lovely!

The Lodge is modern throughout with a new comfortable bed. Little touches added to the experience such as fresh flowers in the vases, a lovely cake and fresh eggs awaiting us on our arrival. It even had a Dyson air cooler which I've been toying the idea of buying so sounds strange but was exciting bonus to have!

I can't do this place justice with words. But what I will say to Rob and Corin (which I've already said) is don't change a thing! You have it spot on!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing