“Beautiful lodge in fabulous location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Lakeside - Luxurious Chalet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Gillibob5
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Beautiful lodge in fabulous location”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I would thoroughly recommend Quarry Hockford. We stayed at Lakeside in August and had an amazing week. The lodge is spacious, comfortable and beautifully decorated. It is fully equipped with everything you could need. The setting is stunning - there is nothing like having breakfast watching wild rabbits playing in the field. The owners are lovely - very accommodating and helpful . The location was perfect - went to Exmoor, Dunster Castle, Cheddar Gorge and the coast.

23 Aug 2017
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is always good to know that people have enjoyed themselves and what we do is appreciated.
Tod & Heather Bainbridge
Sue T
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We've just spent 2 weeks in this beautiful lodge. If you like peace and quiet this is the place for you. The lodge is perfect, it's clean, modern and really well equipped, and the surroundings are amazing. Lakeside is totally dog friendly with secure fencing all the way around, we've got 3 small dogs and it is a big priority to know they are safe. We spent hours outside on the veranda taking in the countryside views. We would definitely recommend Lakeside Lodge and are looking forward to going back soon.

21 Jul 2017
Thank you for your kind review. Its good to know you and your dogs had such a happy time. hope we will see you again.
lulucalve...
London, United Kingdom
“Do not book through holiday lettings”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I booked through holiday lettings, who cancelled my booking the day before I was supposed to pay the balance (email received from them giving me until the 25th May to pay the balance - and I received an email from them just after midnight on the 25th cancelling my booking - I lost my deposit of £207. I messaged the cottage owners who told me to book again and they would refund my cancellation fee. Fine - but the refund was only £115 as that is all they got from holiday lettings. There is no recourse for this and I was the loser. Really disgusted at them.
The holiday cottage is fine - but would suggest to search anything you find on this site and book thru other means.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
7 Jul 2017
This lady i felt got the raw end of a deal which impacted on her subsequent behaviour . I too thought the behaviour of holiday lettings was not good. i would warn anyone booking through them to make sure they pay a few days before the due date. Ity is like the Inland Revenue there is no come back even if you are one day let.
Armstrong...
“Amazing”
Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We spent a week in the Lakeside Lodge at the end of August and this place is amazing. The lodge is new, clean and very cosy indeed. It's is very peaceful here with no disturbances at all. The lodge is very spacious and enough parking for the 5 of us with 2 cars. Unfortunately the weather was not great but it made it better being in a wonderful lodge. The owners are very helpful and on hand whenever you need them. Would recommend and we would stay again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing