This is a wonderful place to stay, fabulous rooms, beautifully fitted out with friendly attentive and efficient service at breakfast, which is magnificent in itself, with a range of locally sourced produce. The house is set in lovely grounds, very restful on a summers evening. There is a comfortable sitting room too if you get grounded by the weather. There are a couple of decent pubs within walking distance too for an evening drink or meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodhayes Country House is an 18th-Century Georgian Villa, nestled in a tranquil rural setting on the outskirts of the village of Whimple in East Devon and within easy reach of the bustling Cathedral City of Exeter and the spectacular World Heritage Jurassic Coastline. Guest accommodation comprising a luxury boutique B & B in the main house, with very spacious rooms, stylish interiors and elegant period features, as well as two private luxury self catering holiday cottages, all of which are set within five acres of formal gardens and paddocks. Whether you’re on business and in need of a quiet pit-stop, or looking to get away from it all for a few days’ leisure, at Woodhayes you will enjoy exceptional comfort, warm and friendly hospitality and plenty of space to unwind and relax. Simply the greatest luxury bed and breakfast in Devon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Woodhayes Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodhayes Country House Hotel Whimple
- Woodhayes Country House Whimple, Devon