Fantastic two night stay. The Dali room was huge with the most wonderful bed and bathroom. TV, DVD and fridge make it a luxury venue. Bathroom was huge with bath and large seperate shower cubicle.
Gorgeous breakfast and plenty of local pubs to choose for supper. Lovely grounds and drawing room to sit in and extremely helpful and hospitable owner. Wifi in drawing room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodhayes Country House is an 18th-Century Georgian Villa, nestled in a tranquil rural setting on the outskirts of the village of Whimple in East Devon and within easy reach of the bustling Cathedral City of Exeter and the spectacular World Heritage Jurassic Coastline. Guest accommodation comprising a luxury boutique B & B in the main house, with very spacious rooms, stylish interiors and elegant period features, as well as two private luxury self catering holiday cottages, all of which are set within five acres of formal gardens and paddocks. Whether you’re on business and in need of a quiet pit-stop, or looking to get away from it all for a few days’ leisure, at Woodhayes you will enjoy exceptional comfort, warm and friendly hospitality and plenty of space to unwind and relax. Simply the greatest luxury bed and breakfast in Devon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Woodhayes Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodhayes Country House Hotel Whimple
- Woodhayes Country House Whimple, Devon