Review Highlights
SUPER SPECIAL DAY ESPECIALLY FOR DISABLED GOKARTERS!! Fun for All!!

Fantastic experience from start to finish. We needed an instructor to take our daughter, who is... read more

Reviewed 3 September 2021
alisonmF1585LS
via mobile
Made our holiday

me and the family went us 5 today, had an absoloutely amazing time made the best day of our holiday... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2021
J1350XIjordane

All reviews lap times great fun great track stag do practice session grand prix event track layout work colleagues minute session go karting safety briefing karting experience staff were brilliant team building top marks birthday treat great value for money
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2020

Made to feel very welcome by every member of staff.
Excellent tutorial at the start for my son, aged 10 & myself who have never been go-karting before.
My son didn’t complete the second 15 minute session as there were some very fast racers on the the track.
However, because they had a small window of availability, the staff at Raceworld let him have the track to himself for 10 minutes at the end of the session to allow him to complete his race. A very nice gesture that we didn’t ask for but made my son very happy.
They also gave him a medal.
Overall, a superb experience that we will look to repeat when we are next in Exmouth.
Thank you for to everyone at Raceworld.

Reviewed 7 August 2020

Had a very good time the karts felt fresh and so did the track . Also the staff members were really nice . Im definitely going to go there again :)

Reviewed 4 August 2020

Fantastic customer service. We were a large party of all ages. It was my 10 year olds first time and he was very nervous. Instructors were patient and encouraging and took the time to take him around and grow his confidence. I would definitely recommend visiting this venue.

Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

Visited Raceworld as a mixed age group from 10/ 45. Staff were superb, knowledgeable and safe without being fun sponges. Very patient and encouraging with the youngest in our group even taking him around the track on a double kart for the first race so he felt confident enough to go alone on the second.

Can’t recommend it highly enough. Great value for money. Very Covid secure using straightforward common sense.

Reviewed 31 July 2020

Just had a fantastic evening at Raceworld celebrating my sons 18th birthday. Staff were friendly and helpful. Great social distancing measures in place, very secure and hygienic. All the boys had a great time, will definitely be returning again.

Date of experience: July 2020