We as a family have just returned from a 3 night break. Before taking this holiday we checked trip advisor to see the reviews. Due to this being our 1st holiday as a family we were horrified to see some of the bad reviews as we had already booked. Well I like to take things as I find and credit where credits due we had a fantastic time. Clean caravan, excellent facilities and to cap it off the staff were very very helpful and cheerful which made the stay great. Would highly recommend to anyone and will be returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its Edwardian manor house and situated on a sleepy Devon lane that meanders down to Mortehoe village, the park is an ideal haven for a leisurely holiday. Set in acres of picturesque woodland, you can easily walk down to the beach through the beautiful countryside or you'll find loads of fun facilities on the Park for all ages. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Twitchen House Holiday Village Hotel Woolacombe
- Twitchen Holiday Park Woolacombe
- Twitchen House Holiday Village Woolacombe, Devon