Started as a sun holiday, but upgraded, so not too bad of a caravan, although could not park car along side, made packing and unpacking awkward, especially if you have young kids to keep an eye on. Actual park was better than We thought. Large swimming pool and small kids pool, again better than expected. On site shop, ok, but realised the cider purchased was over a year out of date! Amusements and kids entertainment not bad, but very pricey for drinks at the bar! The park is in the process of being updated and So far, kids playground is really good! Good quality. Having been to all the owned parks now, probably prefer the bigger golden coast site more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its Edwardian manor house and situated on a sleepy Devon lane that meanders down to Mortehoe village, the park is an ideal haven for a leisurely holiday. Set in acres of picturesque woodland, you can easily walk down to the beach through the beautiful countryside or you'll find loads of fun facilities on the Park for all ages. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Twitchen House Holiday Village Hotel Woolacombe
- Twitchen Holiday Park Woolacombe
- Twitchen House Holiday Village Woolacombe, Devon