My wife and I booked a late short break at Twitchen House after a recommendation from a member of the family.
1. Online booking easy and quick
2. Arrival book in very easy
3. Accommodation clean and as expected
4. Staff very friendly and helpful.
5. On site facilities were very good ( shop not expensive)
6. Overall this was a good value for money short break.
The onsite facilities were good the pool was clean and warm. As we were on site near the end of the season things were a bit quiet (just how we like it). Only a short drive or a 10-15 minute walk down to one of the cleanest and best kept beaches we have been to..
Twitchen house was getting ready for a major £2.5 million refit of various facilities.
We look forward to returning when the work is completed early next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its Edwardian manor house and situated on a sleepy Devon lane that meanders down to Mortehoe village, the park is an ideal haven for a leisurely holiday. Set in acres of picturesque woodland, you can easily walk down to the beach through the beautiful countryside or you'll find loads of fun facilities on the Park for all ages. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Twitchen House Holiday Village Hotel Woolacombe
- Twitchen Holiday Park Woolacombe
- Twitchen House Holiday Village Woolacombe, Devon