“First visit and we will be back.”
Review of Beachcomber Cafe

Beachcomber Cafe
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Woolacombe
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: British
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: licenced beach side cafe with fantastic views. Breakfasts, lunch, cream teas, snacks and desserts served all day.!
Wigan
“First visit and we will be back.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I've been to Woolacombe many times over the years. The first time was 1990 as a 12 year old. I first came back as an adult in 2004 and have been back for many visits since.

This year was my partners first ever visit to Woolacombe and I wanted her to enjoy it. We arrived Monday 24th March around 10am and headed for the beach and stumbled upon this place.

We were allowed to bring our dog in (as with most places in this great place) so we settled down for breakfast. I ordered the full english and my partner the veggie option.

You can't pay with a debit card here ... or you could not on our particular visit. I am not sure whether the machine was broke or it is just cash only ... i think its the latter to be honest so bring cash if you are visiting. A quick dash to the cash point sorted that anyway.

The breakfasts were lovely, well cooked cooked and were consumed quickly after our 6 hour drive. Its great how they have the HP sauce bottles here and not sachets or sauce .. a small touch but welcome for a brown sauce lover such as myself.

Its open all day and serves plenty of other meals if its not a breakfast that you are looking for. This place is well worth a visit, has great views of the beach and sea and we will be back.

Thanks for a lovely breakie !!

Visited March 2014

Aldershot, United Kingdom
“Great cafe.”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Very nice café with impressive views over Woolacombe beach. I found it to be a good refuge after a windswept walk along the beach. Fairly reasonably priced food and drink. All my friends who I was with also thought it was a great café too.

Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
“Fresh food with a great view”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

A swift lunchtime stop turned into a more leisurely affair as we watched the comings and goings on the beach. Food was beautifully fresh, especially the salads which were bright, colourful and generous.
Cream teas were on offer too, so it would have been rude not to try them out - lived up to expectations, yummy!

Newark, UK
“fantastic location”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The cafe has picture windows overlooking Woolacombe bay. Very friendly staff who made all customers welcome. This is a cafe but had a very wide choice of menu at very reasonable prices. Highly recommended

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

On a very windy day in February, the Beachcomber café was a welcome sight. We ordered 2 Full English breakfasts, They were great, nice and hot and good value for money. Service was very good and friendly. The views of the beach were loveley