“Best birthday surprise”
Review of UK Llamas

UK Llamas
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Found this wonderful place by chance and arranged a surprise visit for my 24 year old daughter and her boyfriend. I had thought it might be a bit young for them but was pleasantly surprised that the youngsters absolutely loved it and so did we. Brenda is so knowledgable and interesting and so calm with the animals. We have told everyone we know about this little gem of a place and my daughter's Facebook page is totally plastered with it. So unusual and taking them for a walk is quite bizarre. The grooming is an experienced not to be missed.

5  Thank Hilary P

Reviewed 13 August 2013

A few words are not enough to describe how good this trip was. We visited Friday 2nd Aug 2013, did read the one star review and in my opinion should be ignored. We read that it was by apointment and made one, furthermore we found the farm straight away, well signed and easy to park...albeit on the grass. The day was well set up and the love Brenda has for her llama's and chick's is obvious to see, we had an extensive 2 1/2 hr walk; the Llama's were intellegent, trusting and lovable as any an animal I have ever met. Would not hesitate to do again and again..... treat yourselves this is one trip not to be missed.

4  Thank Shaun P
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Honestly, I am not kidding! We found the farm fine thanks to a GPS, no worries there!
Brenda was brilliant, we learned a lot about Llamas, gave them a groom and then went for a lovely walk where we discovered Llamas not only like to look at the countryside but eat it too!!!

I cannot recommend this experience enough, tripadvisor needs a sixth star!

Great for kids, great for adults, great for OAPs... There are precious few attractions you can say that about in this day and age of theme parks and corporate dullness! If it rains, wear a raincoat and go anyway.

4  Thank astonadam
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We had a wonderful and truly memorable experience with the llamas. We haven't stopped talking about it and telling everyone how lovely it was. These are gentle and intelligent creatures, who, once you've earned a little trust, are quite happy to spend time with you. Brenda is devoted to caring for all of her animals and is equally devoted to ensuring that her guests have a great day; we would recommend this experience to anyone who loves animals and really wants to spend quality time in their company! Unforgettable!!!!!

3  Thank Nicky L
Reviewed 23 June 2013

My fiance and I had a wonderful time learning about llamas, grooming them and walking them around Brenda's land. It was arranged for me as a birthday gift. Brenda was very kind and generous with her knowledge, time and dressing up box!

We hope to have an excuse to do it again.

One thing I would note is - don't expect to do a long walk as some of these llama treks offer - it is just around the grounds. Not a guided walk into the countryside. It is however a great intro to the species.

2  Thank summer69uk