We went for an evening meal early January and we were lucky to get a table! We had a wonderful meal, including quail scotch eggs, muscles and venison. Everything was cooked very well and I have the best ice cream I've had for a long time - evaporated milk flavour!
I would highly recommend this place for somewhere to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amie, Tracey and our vibrant team WELCOME you "back to the future" of your local The Three Horseshoes Inn - Powerstock, from Nov 2016. Where beautiful beer meets the most handsome food, created by our very talented and passionate team. A village pub with rooms, welcoming all new doggie friends. We boast the most idyllic Dorset countryside view and live by a simple vision that is, everything we do is designed to be loved by our customer's, whether it's on their holidays or a visit to the local for any occasion. We would love you to see our passion, through the perfection of the beer and food, and very importantly the quality of service that everyone will receive. It is our intention to source, grow and smoke superb Dorset local produce and maintain a consistent quality of our food and drink. By building a family team with the same ethos we will always ensure each person leaves the "Shoes" having had a fabulous experience, turning it from a secret into a very public pub. Our ambition is to be the best destination pub in West Dorset! Check out our social media and posts for updates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Three Horseshoes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Horseshoes Inn
- Three Horseshoes Hotel Bridport
- Three Horseshoes Inn Bridport, Dorset