“Bad experience”
Review of Gelateria Beppino

Gelateria Beppino
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Bridport
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Located on West Street in Bridport, we're open everyday for you to enjoy our freshly made gelato to eat in or takeaway. We also serve freshly ground Italian coffee and make all our own cakes too. Our gelato is freshly made on the premises using milk from Dorset cows and the finest quality ingredients. Choose either a cone or cup and select 1, 2 or 3 flavours from the options behind the counter.
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I am writing this view with disappointment ,My family and I wanted to visit Beppinos for an ice cream treat my daughter took my grandson to the bathroom and I proceeded to sit outside ready to order ice cream I was approached by the most rude and unfriendly lady who asked me if we had ordered l was so upset with her manner that we left . We have visited Beppino before and always enjoyed our visit ! We will not be visiting again .

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We visited with my little boys and were made to feel VERY uncomfortable because I used the toilet before ordering deciding on ice creams for my children. Stating to my mum with hands on hips “can I help you?” Whilst I was in the toilet.
The said staff member (think owner)serving, took it upon herselfTo correct my 3 year old boy when he used the words I want .. rather than I would like.. ( he is learning to correctly speak may I add at just 3) and bellowing “I WANT ..I WANT” like something out of Oliver Twist is not appropriate.
We feel very uncomfortable to say the least and most definitely will not return.
It years years to build customer loyalty and seconds to destroy reputation!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This is definitely worth a visit! Hand made delicious huge ice creams and good coffee. The shop is beautifully decorated and the seats are comfortable. A must if you're swinging through Bridport.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

What a perfect place to sit in the sunshine and enjoy a delicious coffee and pastry! Looking forward to trying all the different flavoured gelato as it gets warmer, for the meantime though I am happy to stick to the delicious cakes, scones and pastries!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Returning from a super holiday in South Africa to the 2 degrees and rain of the UK, I suddenly realised I never had a proper ice cream whilst away.
Disaster - as in my book it’s a prerequisite! Cue a dash out in the pouring rain of Bridport to the fabulous Gelateria that is Beppino and delight in a fabulous Salted Caramel Gelato - as good as the superb ices I’ve had before (delicious gelato, tasty, flavoursome and never too sweet ... and oh their creamy fruit sorbets ... a taste of heaven!). Their coffees and treats to accompany a coffee are excellent too, btw.
I wandered around the town and was spotted by several folk wondering at the eccentric bloke, grinning and clutching his superb if unseasonable treat in the rain.
Between you and me I think they were jealous!