“Impressed ”
Review of Gelateria Beppino

Gelateria Beppino
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Bridport
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Located on West Street in Bridport, we're open everyday for you to enjoy our freshly made gelato to eat in or takeaway. We also serve freshly ground Italian coffee and make all our own cakes too. Our gelato is freshly made on the premises using milk from Dorset cows and the finest quality ingredients. Choose either a cone or cup and select 1, 2 or 3 flavours from the options behind the counter.
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Independent family business..Stopped off for coffee .good friendly service ..fantastic hone made cakes..lovely decor ..recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Fabulous ice creams using local Jersey milk. Great variety of flavours all made on the premises by the Italian owner. Delicious cakes too. Very cool inside on a hot day. Couldn’t fault it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I am writing this view with disappointment ,My family and I wanted to visit Beppinos for an ice cream treat my daughter took my grandson to the bathroom and I proceeded to sit outside ready to order ice cream I was approached by the most rude and unfriendly lady who asked me if we had ordered l was so upset with her manner that we left . We have visited Beppino before and always enjoyed our visit ! We will not be visiting again .

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We visited with my little boys and were made to feel VERY uncomfortable because I used the toilet before ordering deciding on ice creams for my children. Stating to my mum with hands on hips “can I help you?” Whilst I was in the toilet.
The said staff member (think owner)serving, took it upon herselfTo correct my 3 year old boy when he used the words I want .. rather than I would like.. ( he is learning to correctly speak may I add at just 3) and bellowing “I WANT ..I WANT” like something out of Oliver Twist is not appropriate.
We feel very uncomfortable to say the least and most definitely will not return.
It years years to build customer loyalty and seconds to destroy reputation!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This is definitely worth a visit! Hand made delicious huge ice creams and good coffee. The shop is beautifully decorated and the seats are comfortable. A must if you're swinging through Bridport.