“Excellent espresso and homemade ice cream”
Review of Gelateria Beppino

Gelateria Beppino
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Bridport
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Located on West Street in Bridport, we're open everyday for you to enjoy our freshly made gelato to eat in or takeaway. We also serve freshly ground Italian coffee and make all our own cakes too. Our gelato is freshly made on the premises using milk from Dorset cows and the finest quality ingredients. Choose either a cone or cup and select 1, 2 or 3 flavours from the options behind the counter.
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

After a long drive on way to the West bay, found this Lovely gelato eatery, had an great expresso followed by an amazing hazelnut gelato, made the traditional way. Defo recommended.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We had the most delicious and creamy ice cream here. They serve a range of interesting flavours and all that we tried were delicious. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Independent family business..Stopped off for coffee .good friendly service ..fantastic hone made cakes..lovely decor ..recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Fabulous ice creams using local Jersey milk. Great variety of flavours all made on the premises by the Italian owner. Delicious cakes too. Very cool inside on a hot day. Couldn’t fault it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I am writing this view with disappointment ,My family and I wanted to visit Beppinos for an ice cream treat my daughter took my grandson to the bathroom and I proceeded to sit outside ready to order ice cream I was approached by the most rude and unfriendly lady who asked me if we had ordered l was so upset with her manner that we left . We have visited Beppino before and always enjoyed our visit ! We will not be visiting again .

Date of visit: April 2018