The 3 nights we stayed hear we found it a super clean,peacefull site with stunning views,a clean and very well equipted caravan with very helpful staff.We stayed with our grandchildren (4&8) who realy had a good time super holiday Highly recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eype House Caravan Park has 35 static caravans for hire and a small camping field for tents and camper vans. Situated just 200 yards from the beach Eype House occupies 4.5 Acres or rising ground with extensive sea views and easy access to the unspoiled beach. The village of Eype, unchanged by the years, has a good "local" which serves real ales and bar meals (children and dogs welcome). The market town of Bridport is only 1.5 Miles away with a range of shops, pubs and eateries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Eype House Caravan & Camping Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eype House Caravan & Camping Park Hotel Bridport
- Eype House Caravan And Camping Park
- Eype House Caravan & Camping Park Bridport, Dorset