“Electric Biking with Martin.”

Jurassic Electric Bike Adventures
Ranked #3 of 8 Tours in Bridport
More attraction details
Owner description: Jurassic Electric helps people discover beautiful West Dorset in a unique way with its electric bike tours. These amazing machines make cycling an absolute breeze and carefully selected itineraries introduce guests to the spectacular landscapes, vibrant history and delicious produce found in the area. Scheduled half day tours with prices starting at £30 per person run throughout the year while bespoke events with a range of refreshment options are available on request. Tour price includes electric bike, helmet and pannier hire and the services of a knowledgeable local guide. Child seats and tag-alongs are available for a small additional fee. Electric bike rental for one or more days can also be arranged.
Wilmslow, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Electric Biking with Martin.”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Although the weather wasn't brilliant we had a great afternoon biking up hill and down dale, something I definitely couldn't do without a little help. With a little stop and a much appreciated Hot chocolate we continued our trip round Dorset. We were thinking of buying an electric bike before the trip now it's a definite purchase. A really enjoyable activity!

Visited February 2014

Wendover, United Kingdom
“Dorset cycling treat”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We were spending weekend in Dorset for 10 sad 50 year olds and we spent the day with Martin and the fabulous electric cycles ( although one of our party was determined to have a work out and did not use the power button!). The cycle ride was lovely,, quiet roads' beautiful views and a great stop at a pub. Martin was very well organised, the bikes were excellent.
- all very professional and very well organised. We plan to do this again very soon .

Visited January 2014
Bridport, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Marshwood vale a different perspective”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We saw Marshwood Vale and surrounding countryside in a different light. Thanks Martin for a terrific experience with electric bikes

Bopurnemouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely way to spend some time”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Did a 3 hour bike tour last week,it was really good.I like cycling but have never been tempted to put bikes on back of car to cycle this area as it is just too hilly for me on a standard bike.The electric bikes are amazing-prolonged,steep gradients require a small amount of input from the rider.Quiet country lanes and beautiful scenery,all with very little effort-fabulous!Martin is a nice,friendly guy who points out things of interest en-route.Thoroughly enjoyable experience which i hope to repeat next year,trying a different route.

Abingdon, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“A great experience!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I hadn't been on a bike for 32 years - till riding 17 miles (relatively) effortlessly and with great joy yesterday. On a perfect Autumn morning, we saw the beauties of Marshwood Vale flying (and - of course - occasionally crawling!) along on our electric bikes. Martin is the most reassuring and helpful of mentors and guides - taking 5 of us on a wonderful exploration of the back lanes and hidden treasures of trhe Marshwood Vale.

We never felt any pressure to be better cyclists - and were treated with great patience and helpfulness throughout. As a bike enthusiast, excxellent teacher and pleasant friendly person, Martin's perfectly-suited for this role. He also - without fussing - takes your safety and comfort very seriously, and we always felt well-cared for and watched over responsibly. I found myself surprisingly nervous before the ride - would I be able to do it still? Would I be the dunce of the group? Would I hold everyone back? In the event, I felt 17 again (no mean feat!) and found
the morning completely invigorating, energising and delightful. With Martin's support and encouragement - we all seemed to grow in confidence by the moment. There are 5 or 6 other rides on offer and - as a Dorset resident - I'm already planning to work my way through all of them as a total convert to the ease and fun of electric bikes and the terrific tutelage and guidance of Marshwood Trails.

1 Thank jojoDorset