“Superb”

Cuisines: British
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We visit this beautiful tea room very often. Sally and Jerry the owners are lovely people and the homemade produce is a must for anyone visiting the area and in the need of some afternoon refreshment. For my family the toasties cream teas and shortbread keeps us coming back for more.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious cream tea in heavenly garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Returning from a visit with my aged mum to Lyme Regis, where I had searched in vain for an easily accessible tea room, I was longing for a cup of tea on our way home and we chanced upon the Bay Tree. It was 16.57 and the sign said it closed at 17.00... I anxiously enquired if we were in time and whether they still had a cream tea. We were welcomed warmly, served with smiles and the most delicious scones, jam and clotted cream, all served in the green-lawned, flower-bedecked garden in the setting sun. It couldn't have been more perfect - thank you, it made our day.

Visited August 2013