“top notch”

The Flamin Grill @ East Thirty 1
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve amazing steaks , also have a great selection of gourmet burgers & hot dawgs which are are signature dish which everyone loves :)BBQ ribs and chicken plus more Also have takeaway service with free delivery , small charge if out of the area
Reviewed 1 May 2014

best food in town,good atmosphere,excellent menu,and good value for money.well presented food and plenty of it.

2  Thank Jamie B
There are newer reviews for The Flamin Grill @ East Thirty 1

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch after hearing good things about this place.A warm welcome was awaiting us.
Really good burgers clearly good quality meat.cooked to perfection.
We will look forward to returning.

2  Thank doobi9
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Called in while passing and had a Chicken burger. Really friendly staff, The chicken Burger came in extra fast time and was loaded with chargrilled chicken breast. Only problem was the chicken was slightly pink in the middle and that put me off the whole experience.

1  Thank MaquesDelMonte
steveblakesley, Owner at The Flamin Grill @ East Thirty 1, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

We are sorry that your Visit was spoiled by the chicken not being cooked exactly to your liking, but why did you not bring it to our notice while here , we could have given you something else or changed it for you, we love customer feedback , so please do not feel scared , or embarrassed in telling us we welcome it, Leaving this sort of review does not help us , you or any future customers , as the dish was your taste , not everyone can be pleased, but we do try our best as you can see by other reviews

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Me and my other half have been here on quite a few occasions now and each time the food, service and atmosphere is top quality and the burgers are really something else...Amazing!!!! Also like the fact they use locally produced meat a definite winner for us.

2  Thank Jules1984b
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My last review did not up load so here is a new one. I highly recommend East Thirty 1 to anyone that is looking for a good food. I am an ex-chef so I do know my food and the boy and girls here do some of the best I've had. for anyone thinking about going to East Thirty 1 stop thinking and just go you will not regret it.

1  Thank David B