This is our second visit to Newlands. We stayed last May in a Pearl apartment and had a great time and this year again on a Sun deal stayed in a Seaton caravan. We had great weather although cold at night and enjoyed walking in the area and even our 2 year old managed to walk from the site to the beach and along the beach to Lyme Regis which was a beautiful walk although we took the bus back direct to the site entrance (very handy). The caravan was extremely clean and fairly fresh in decor/furnishings and was quieter than I expected. If there hadn't been the little heaters in the bedrooms though I think we would have frozen as we didnt
work out how to use them until Day 2.
We didnt use any site facilities as we were out a lot and with 2 very young children was easier to eat in caravan. Would definitely reccommend. Especially at the Sun deal price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newlands is a family run park located in the picturesque World Heritage village of Charmouth just a stones throw from the fossil rich Jurassic Coast near the Dorset/Devon border. Set in 23 acres of landscaped grounds, the park offers a range of luxury accommodation and modern facilities for tents and tourers. With a host of local attractions for families and couples, you'll find our five star holiday park the perfect place to spend some quality time whatever the season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Newlands Holidays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newlands Holiday Park Hotel Charmouth
- Newlands Holidays Charmouth, Dorset