“Value for money”

Ranked #7 of 8 Restaurants in Charmouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This cafe service freshly cook snacks also tea, coffee and soft drinks , it also has sandwich's kept in a cooler cabinet . limited seated area inside but you can sit outside on tables and seating provided.
Prices are good to average .

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I see this cafe gets lots of poor reviews. We only had coffee there and the experience was a good one - hence my rating. The coffee was delicious and served in a mug that we could take onto the sea front. The service was good; staff being polite and helpful.
If you want a very reasonably priced coffee on the sea front, this cafe fits the bill.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Well after getting out for the first time in ages, as I had a broken leg, and the lovely sunshine what a awesome beach, only to be put off by the cafe. In we go absolutely starving my husband and I and kids. To the first counter where a lady was standing with her arms folded I waited she just looked at me so I moved to the woman who was taking the money I told her 1 cup of tea please and two ploughmans lunches. Ahe then yelled at me to go back to the first girl and order there, I said she wasnt interested in my order. So I went back a second time reordered our lunch I had to repeat my order twice then was told to move on to pay. I got back to the paying point where the woman cooking yelled what kind of ploughmans do you want? I asked nicely if we could pay a bit more and have all of it on our plates. With that I was yelled at again "no you cant". This does not seem to be a problem anywhere else. So I ordered chedder. What greated us was no more than a cheese salad with horrible bread (1peice) cut in half and blooming old Branston pickle. Now when you are paying these prices you would expect nice things on your plate. I am afraid we wont be back. The service and food was disgusting, you really need to up your game especially when there are things like this site to write about your experiences. I will not recommend this place to anyone.

3  Thank Leisa R
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is a great location for a cafe and when you stagger off the beach on a cold day a hot drink from here is very welcome. Nothing fancy - this is a no frills place but the location is the key.

2  Thank S17London
Reviewed 23 May 2014

First mistake was walking in the front door. Ordered cream tea for two but our wires got crossed and we ended up with four of everything and 10p change from a tenner.
Tables dirty. Staff charmless. Other customers returning food. Prices that are more expensive than Paris. I am sat in car park and just had to write a review. My first ever. What a waste of a marvellous beach front setting. Why is a member of staff eating a plate of pie&chips whilst serving. Without doubt the worst eating establishment I have ever been in. I observed 3 sets of customers come in one door and straight out without stopping. Perhaps the microwave pinging every 2 minutes put them off. £10 wasted.

2  Thank chipperBristol